- This short video by BuzzFeed provides some tips for how to boost your personal creativity: How To Boost Your Creativity
- This TED lecture by Ken Robinson explains how the education system kills creativity: Do schools kill creativity?
- In this blog, Harry Gardiner presents eight creative thinking techniques and gives examples of how to use them: 8 Creative Thinking Techniques and The Tools To Use
- This short video illustrates the use of the 6 Thinking Hats method: Edward De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- Suggested reading: Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity. Penguin Group. Hugh MacLeod (2009).
- Suggested reading: Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup. Bill Aulet (2013).
*The above materials and content are suggested but not required for completing the course.*
Very great motivator for us students.
This is good for those people like me who wants to be creative!
It’s a great opportunity to individuals joining this class. Individuals will be more creative and motivates us of being young entrepreneurs.
impressive idea <3
this video help me alot for building a business
I want to more creative 🙂
excuse me… I have finished all the elements in this unit, but why can’t I proceed to the next unit?
nvm, I found it haha… Sorry, it’s a bit confusing for me
sharing more ideas
I hope my idea about good clean airfilter can go international
So happy to know more
i have finish all the elements in this unit but i cant proceed to the next unit
valuable experience shared by Time Free Company.
another good learnigs