- This short video by BuzzFeed provides some tips for how to boost your personal creativity: How To Boost Your Creativity
- This TED lecture by Ken Robinson explains how the education system kills creativity: Do schools kill creativity?
- In this blog, Harry Gardiner presents eight creative thinking techniques and gives examples of how to use them: 8 Creative Thinking Techniques and The Tools To Use
- This short video illustrates the use of the 6 Thinking Hats method: Edward De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- Suggested reading: Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity. Penguin Group. Hugh MacLeod (2009).
- Suggested reading: Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup. Bill Aulet (2013).
*The above materials and content are suggested but not required for completing the course.*